The Women’s Transformative Nature Retreat is a unique experience of stepping into the unknown of the yet discovered depths of our being. We will be harnessing the high vibration of Nature, the clarity of sound healing, the manifestation of writing, the power of Intention and the magic of Ceremony.
Every element of our retreat is created with intention in guidance with The Universe. Every activity from the meal experience to ceremony is enveloped and expressed with this intention, adding to the whole of the retreat. This experience is deep and transformative and isn’t so much about what we will be DOING, but our intention of who we are BEING.
You are invited to come with one particular area of our life experience that you are ready to transmute. This can be ANY area, any part of your experience. It’s not that you will only transmute this area of your life, but when you come with clear intention you receive clear delivery.
Here’s what will happen when you come
- Open your heart and your roots to a new depth of knowing who you truly are
- Transform and transmute the parts of yourself awaiting a new expression
- The emergence of your true hearts desire and the ability to speak from this space
- Clarity of communication with your Higher Consciousness
- Discovery of the beauty not just of your physical body, but the beauty of your Souls expression through your physical beingness
- We will immerse in nature and the magical powers of sound vibration.
- Our beautiful retreat holds the space for sleeping outside under the stars or inside for whatever your comfort level is.
- It is all inclusive and vegetarian meals and medicinal teas are available for your nourishment.
- Dr Kerry Kott will facilitate guided intention, writing, imagination, nature walks, connection with trees and fire ceremony.
- Lisa Switzer will facilitate guided yoga nidra, sound bathing and created nature offering.
$399 (USD) before April 1, 2019
$449 (USD) April 1, 2019 or after
- Full Payment before April 1— $399 USD
- Full Payment after April 1 — $449 USD
- Installment Plan — 2 Payments of $240 USD
*All final payments must be received by April 11, 2019.
*Registration is open to 20 Goddesses
*Retreat registration confirms that you agree to the terms and conditions. I have read and agree with the Retreat Terms and Conditions.
- 15 minute pre & post retreat intention call with Dr Kerry Kott or Lisa Switzer about your intention in attending
- Accommodation at Dade City River Retreat for 2 nights and 3 days
- Sleeping accommodations inside (bunk style) or outside (tent camping – bring your own or sleep in provided tent with others)
- Vegetarian meals daily
- Medicinal tea daily
- Transportation to and from airport
- Yoga Nidra
- Intentional Writing
- Fire Ceremony
- Intentional Silence
- Sound Healing
- Forest Walk
- Nature Art Therapy
- Complimentary access to: hot tub, canoes/kayaks, essential oils, tarot & oracle decks, yoga swings, hammock, river, yoga/music room, and outdoor fireplaces.
*Want to skip the fees? Payment also accepted via CASH or VENMO. On VENMO find us under THE UNIVERSE MADE ME DO IT
WHAT PAST SISTERS HAVE SAID
The Gift of Intuition – Kerry Kott has an amazing intuitive gift. She is a clearing for that which longs to be released, to be transmuted and transformed, to be nourished and created. With her gentle guidance, I was able to discover pieces/parts of myself that I hadn’t seen, or hadn’t wanted to see, or that needed self-compassion and self-love. – Debbi, Florida
The Gift of Intention – Everything we did was with intention – every meditation, every walk, every writing, every conversation, every delicious meal we shared. We built and enjoyed an enormous bonfire. We honored its power to both destroy and create….to destroy those things that no longer serve us and to create and give life to those things we know we crave and desire to create. We found clarity where there was fogginess. We shared our intentions with the universe with full intention that they be fulfilled. – Lisa, Texas
The Gift of Nature – Never before this retreat have I ever experienced the true power of nature. So invigorating and life-affirming. During our extended silent walks through the woods, we set our intention to be silent and to discover life newly from a state of wonder. We saw endless rows of majestic cypress trees reaching out of mysterious, swampy waters that transported us to what seemed like another galaxy. We saw wildlife I’d never noticed in quite the same way before. We saw, touched, tasted and smelled plant life that I never gave a second glance in the past. We went within, focused on our breath, drank in the sunlight, and all the sights and sounds around us. My vibration was the highest it has ever been. Intention fulfilled. The greatest part of this gift is I now have it to draw upon any time I need…to regain my footing, to reconnect to my power or to raise my energy/spirits. – Samantha, Florida